Say ‘bye-bye’ to BB ... and ‘hello’ to CC
Hot on the heels of the BB cream craze, introducing the latest innovation in make-up and skincare, CC Cream, also known as colour control or complexion corrector creams. Fresh from Korea, the main benefits of a CC Cream include colour control, moisturisation, high sun protection and the appearance of natural fresh make-up making them 1 step more advanced than BB creams.
Available March 2013 at Shoppers Drug Mart
Nip+Fab CC Cream, $14.99 40ml
A lightweight hydrating complexion corrector with SPF 30 sun protection + medium coverage. Available in two shades: Light and Dark.
• From the wild Sunflower, Soline® is an active ingredient with dual
activity: moisturising and soothing.
• Moisturises by reinforcing the barrier function.
• Strengthens the skin for optimal moisturisation and ensures the
most effective skin moisturisation.
• A single application of 2% Soline® provides an immediate and longlasting moisturisation (for 24 hours).
• From Oat Extract.
• Skin is toned + smoothed with oat extract.
• Supports and gives structure to healthy skin.
Light Diffusing Pigments:
• Soften the look of imperfections
Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix, $9.99 1.8ml
A refreshing eye cream + concealer in one with Oat Extract + light diffusing pigments to help brighten + lift the appearance of the eye area. Available in two shades: Light and Medium.