Lining your eyes can dramatically change the look of your eyes. It creates different illusions in the most complimenting way. Today I will show you which way is the best way to line your eyes and which product works best.
Types of Liners ( most liners offers water resistant and non-water resistant formula)
Pencil Liners – Control level is easy
· Lots of colour selection
· Easy to apply , can be applied for both bottom and top,
· Less tools to use, just the pencil alone
· Creates a soft look, smudgy look and define look
Liquid Liner ( comes in the felt tip and precise point liner ) – Control Level is medium
· Comes in various colour but mostly the common brown, black,
· Known for more dramatic clean line ( great for the cat / winged look )
· Can be lined in many ways like a marker/pen
· Is not buildable and does not create a smudge sultry effect
· Most people love the look but find the application difficult
Cake Liner ( looks like a hard eye shadow ) – Control Level is medium - hard
· Comes in mostly black and brown
· Creates very similar line as to a liquid liner
· Requires a brush and a mixer to make this work, eye sealer or water mixed with the cake liner
Cream / Gel Liners – control level is Medium to hard
· Comes in various colours
· Has approx.10 seconds time of playtime before it sets in and gets hard
· Creates a very define and dramatic look.
Comes in a jar which allows air to come in and dry the product up which means the product life is shorter than most liners.
You can watch my makeup tutorial as I explain how to Apply Eyeliners